Audrina Patridge in Bikini Celebrates 25th Birthday in Las Vegas

Apparently Las Vegas was the place to be this weekend. Not only was Marisa Miller and Nicole Scherzinger there looking ridiculous hot, but our favorite no-talent, famous merely for her smokin’ bod actress Audrina Patridge celebrated her 25th birthday there, in a bikini, of course. You know, I really like looking at these photos of Audrina in a bikini as much as the next guy, but there’s a small part of me that hates her for being able to to things that I can’t do, simply because she has a nice physique, great tits, and lives in the vicinity of Hollywood allowing to get a cush job on some lame TV show. I guess the only real solution is more me to look harder and focus more on her fake boobies

HAVE A LOOK AT PICS












Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes